- Giant Mine Remediation Project Bill Mitchell, Indian and Northern Affairs
- Britannia Mine Remediation Project Barry Azevedo, Province of British Columbia
- The Rehabilitation of Ontario’s Kam Kotia Mine Chris Hamblin, Province of Ontario
Panel on Technical Site Assessment
- Top Down Process for Mine Closure Planning Daryl Hockley, SRK Consulting
- Significant Engineering Failure Risk John Brodie, Brodie Consulting Ltd.
Panel on Accounting and Reporting on Liabilities
- Risk-Based Accounting for Cleanup Liabilities David Gladwin, David Gladwin and Associates
- Environment Liabilities of Mines: Accounting & Disclosure Issues Alan Willis, Alan Willis and Associates
Panel on Perspectives on Assessing Community and Health Impacts
- Perspectives on Assessing Community and Health Impacts Chris Ollson, Jacques Whitford
- Safe Environments Programme Mark Richardson, Health Canada
- Reducing the Uncertainty Jim McGeer, Natural Resources Canada
- Arsenic Exposure Study for Falconbridge Chris Wren, C. Wren and Associates Inc.
Keynote Presentation on Funding Options
- Funding Approaches: Orphaned and Abandoned Mines Joseph Castrilli, Barrister and Solicitor